Pediatric Orthodontics San Antonio TX
It is said that the child must visit the dentist before his/her first birthday. It is of utmost priority that the dental anxiety is all out and the child has become comfortable on the visit. Former to the tooth eruption, the child who is below the age of 1 year will take care of the gums.
If they properly take care of the diet and their front teeth; it gives a boost to a better self-image and permanent teeth to grow. As the child grows older, there are preventative measures to think about hygiene as an integral part. There can be dental emergencies too, a lot of times! We help to cure your child via Pediatric Orthodontics to cure the knocked-out tooth or say any incident that damages the teeth. We are concerned for your child's primary/permanent teeth and truly believe that if taken proper care and critical maintenance; that will foster into a healthy adult set of teeth.
When you maintain a good diet coupled with an oral health regime, you're bound to have a confident self-image. This goes without saying that when the child grows, we are there as an aid to keep up with the latest technology in dental care for your child.
Know what Pediatric Orthodontics treats
Pediatric orthodontics can be used to treat a variety of problems with the teeth and jaw, including:
- Overbites where the upper front teeth are too far-forward and stick out over the lower teeth.
- Underbites where the lower teeth are too far forward, or the upper teeth are too far back.
- Crossbites where the upper teeth do not come down slightly in front of the lower teeth when biting.
- Open bites where there is a space between the biting surfaces of the front and/or side teeth when the back teeth bite together.
- Misplaced midlines where the centre of the upper front teeth does not line up with the centre of the lower front teeth.
- There can be spacing issues, including gaps or spaces between the teeth as a result of missing teeth or teeth that don’t fill-up the mouth.
- Crowding issues that occur when there are too many teeth for the dental ridge to live
You need to take care of your oral hygiene to prevent it from the cavities or any emergencies.
Consult your dentist today!