Key features of Smilepoint offices:
- State-of-the-art facility with latest equipment and technology
- Steady flow of new patients and growing base of existing patients
- Excellent patient demographics and practice location
- Mentorship from senior colleagues and excellent support system
The practice draws from a strong mix of patients and requires a professional, caring and skilled clinician.
- Qualifications & Requirements:
- Dental degree from accredited University (DDS, DMD)
- Effective oral communication and Treatment Planning skills Compensation:
- $13,000 minimum guaranteed per month
- 25% to 35% of Production. Potential to make 15k to 25k per month.
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Benefits
- 401K – Immigration sponsorship including H1B and green card with ability to sponsor from multiple offices.
Please visit www.smilepoint.us or call/email us for more information.